I hired Ward Richmond because I needed a fast-paced individual who specializes in solutions for 3PLs and could deliver a comprehensive solution that maximized site value and enabled me to close the deal. His market intelligence and relentless effort on this project undoubtedly helped us secure the business with this new, Fortune 500 customer.
Brett M. Mears
President - Palmer Logistics
Ward Richmond understands the 3PL business. We rely on Ward to help solve our customers’ supply chain opportunities and provide them with logistics solutions that fit their needs.
Chief Executive Officer – Keller Logistics
Ward has consistently demonstrated a high level of customer service, a strong work ethic, and comprehensive understanding of transportation & logistics-related real estate.
Fund Manager, Realterm Logistics
Ward and his team have consistently delivered a high level of customer service over the course of several years and hundreds of transactions by working closely with our team in an eﬀort to assist us with developing and implementing creative real estate solutions.
RM, Real Estate, TFI International
Positive attitude and customer-centered approach made for a great working relationship.
MD, N America, Marine Harvest
Ward and his team have consistently exceeded our expectations while working closely with our Properties Team to execute our real estate strategies and achieve our stated objectives.
Maynard F. Skarka
COO, Yrc Freight
The Colliers team worked quickly and efficiently to leverage their local market relationships to find KW multiple short term, flexible space solutions in an expedient and professional manner.
Vice President, KW International
Ward has acted as our strategic real estate partner for several years having assisted our team during our rapid growth by utilizing strong relationships and unparalleled market knowledge to source off-market opportunities for property expansion needs.
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE SKEPTICS AND HATERS OF TONY ROBBINS: PART 2
In the Summer of 2016, my brother-in-law, James attended Tony’s most
popular seminar, Unleash The Power Within, when it rolled through
Dallas/ Ft. Worth, where we live. When he told me about the experience,
and the cost associated with it, my eyebrows raised.
I threw out a few skeptical questions letting him know that I do not
need to attend seminars to be a high performing businessman.
When he told me that he walked on coals, all I could muster was, “You have got to be kidding me, bro!”
About 6 months later, I picked up the Tim Ferriss masterpiece Tools of Titans which quickly became my favorite book of all time. In Tools of Titans, Tim profiles Tony Robbins.
I had to re-read this chapter a few times because I needed to
establish Certainty (Certainty is one of the 6 Basic Human needs) that I
had fallen in Love with a man (Love & Connection is another).
Had I lost my damned mind?!
The next thing I knew, I started googling Tony Robbins and looking into seminars. I read Awaken The Giant Within and then I watched the Netflix documentary, “I Am Not Your Guru”.
Then, after about 4 phone calls with the Tony Robbins organization, I wrote a check for $10K to attend Business Mastery
in Las Vegas which is a 5 Day Seminar Tony leads that is specifically
built to help business owners take their sh*t to the next level.
After Business Mastery, I was hooked. No need to bore you with the
details but I continued with coaching for 18 months and attended
multiple other seminars, walked on fire and even got to meet the big guy
a couple of times!
If you are a skeptic or a hater, I double dog dare you to make an
investment in yourself and get with the Tony Robbins program. I will
personally guaranty that if you attend one of his seminars with an open
mind and you are HUNGRY, you will learn at least one simple actionable
item that will positively impact your life and thought process.
6 Of My Favorite Things We Discuss At Tony Robbins Seminars:
1) Mindfulness. We learn and reinforce a lot of simple actionable items that help me to attack my days in a strategic manner with certainty and confidence. I’ve picked up new habits like reading a lot of books. I have embraced Meditation. I’ve learned the value of taking ice copld showers which I now do almost every day. His nutrition coaching has made me acutely aware of the physical and psychological impact of what I am putting into my body. My time management skills have been taken to the next level. I have mindfully shifted my focus from fear of not being successful to a hyper focus on Value Creation. I now know that if you create value, you will receive. It is that simple. There’s no need to worry about anything else. There is so much more but these are just a few examples.
2) The 6 Basic Human Needs. Growth Contribution Certainty Variety Significance Love & Connection We discuss that by understanding and focusing on meeting these needs of the people in your life and the customers of your business, you will absolutely crush it.
3) Physiology. We discuss how our posture, energy level, and physicality directly impacts our ability to make decisions which determines our actions and therefore our results in life.
4) Stress = Fear. We discuss how “stress” is nothing but the achiever’s word for “fear”. Are you stressed, bro? Nope- you are just scared!! The first step is recognizing that you have this problem. Then, smash your fears and limiting beliefs and stop being stressed. As Grant Cardone might say, “Don’t be a little b*tch!”
5) Suffering. We discuss how “suffering” aka anger, frustration, worry is all in your head and within your control and how living in a state of suffering will be ultimately detrimental to your ability to make decisions and achieve favorable results (in life and business).
6) Winter Is Coming. We discuss how “winter” aka a recession is undoubtedly coming our way and why it is critical to understand all of the value and opportunity that becomes available when we are in the midst of a recession. The best example of these opportunities are the number of quality companies that began in the depth of a recession, like FedEx, Apple and ExxonMobil – to name a few.