Success Story: Benchmarking Like A Badass – 120K SF Renewal Negotiation
Success Story: Benchmarking Like A Badass - 120K SF Renewal Negotiation
By Ward Richmond
Value driven “WOLF PACK” generates 32% in hard core cost savings!
TFI International Inc. is a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, operating across the United States, Canada and Mexico through its subsidiaries.Under the TFI International umbrella, companies benefit from financial and operational resources to build their businesses and increase their efficiency. http://tfiintl.com
DETAILS OF THE DEAL
- Landlord submitted unsolicited renewal proposal direct to Dynamex CFO while the company was transitioning between service providers advertising “no tenant brokerage commission.”
- The CFO called in Ward Richmond and team to benchmark the proposal.
- After benchmarking and identifying hard core value opportunities, the CFO engaged our team to get to work.
- We assembled kick ass local team of collaborative experts AKA The Wolf Pack. Utilized comprehensive understanding of client’s business goals, macro real estate strategy and local market expertise to get the job done right.
- Utilized local relationships and client’s great reputation and financial strength to create a bidding war between Landlords.
- GENERATED 32% IN HARD CORE COST SAVINGS FROM INITIAL PROPOSAL TO FINAL PROPOSAL!
This $100 Dollar Bill should actually be a $1 Million Dollar Bill if you want to get technical.
“Ward and his team have consistently delivered a high level of customer service over the course of several years and hundreds of transactions by working closely with our team in an eﬀort to assist us with developing and implementing creative real estate solutions, which aim to optimize the value of TFl’s robust real estate portfolio. Ward’s attention to detail and thorough understanding of our business is what makes him one of the top supply chain real estate experts in the United States. We are very conﬁdent in Ward’s ability to deliver real estate solutions and are pleased to recommend his services.”
-Frank Mazzone, Regional Manager, Real Estate at TFI International